The results of the 2010 Bar Examinations were released today by the Supreme Court and a total of 982 out of 4,847 examinees successfully hurdled the exams. The passing percentage is 20.26% which is lower than last year’s 24.58%. It is also the second lowest passing percentage in the past decade. This year’s topnotcher was Cesareo Antonio Singzon Jr. of the Ateneo de Manila University (ADMU) who got the highest score of 89%.
The top 10 bar examinees are:
1. Cesareo Antonio S. Singzon, Ateneo de Manila University (ADMU), 89%
2. Filemon Ray L. Javier, ADMU, 86.85%
3. Paolo Carlo C. Tolentino, Arellano University, 86.80%
4. Janette R. Ancog, Ateneo de Davao University, 85.90%
5. Johanna Sunga, ADMU, 85.85%
6. Krizelle Marie F. Poblacion, University of the Philippines (UP), 85.65%
7. Maria Christina C. Ortua, UP, 85.50%
Krystal Lyn T. Uy, UP, 85.50%
8. Johanna Eileen M. Capones, UP, 84.80%
9. Wiliam Benson S. Gan, ADMU, 84.75%
10. Glenn C. Carampatana, University of San Carlos, 84.55%
Darren L. Salipsip, Arellano University, 84.55%
Congratulations to all new lawyers!